Monday, November 14, 2011

Girls Night Out

(I know this pic is super fuzzy but I thought it was so cute of all the girls)
Friday night I went out with some mops ladies for a girls night out. We went to Brio for dinner first. It was so yummy and great to catch up with everyone and chat with any interruptions from the kids.
Laura, Leah, Heather and Colleen. After dinner we went bowling. It had been a LONG time since any of us had bowled so it was a fun activity to do as a group. We laughed so hard my sides hurt. We had such a wonderful time. We all can't wait for the next girls night out.

I can't tell you how thankful I am to have girlfriends who understand what it's like to be a mom and wife. I know my girlfriends are there for me for support and encouragement.

Kristin, Lisa and Jayne.
Ryan had school this morning and on his daily report his teacher said he is talking so much more. I'm so happy to hear that!

His teacher also mentioned that he had been yawning big in the last hour or so. Colton was up crying from 4-5am last night and it woke Ryan up. I was watching them both on the monitor and Colton was crying and Ryan was talking. I think Ryan was trying to tell him to go back to sleep, haha! When we got home today Ryan was eager to go upstairs for naptime. He was out within minutes.

No comments: