Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday

The last few days have been pretty boring around here. Just doing our day to day thing so not much to blog about.

We are in the process of changing Colton's schedule from eating every 3 hours to 4 hours during the day. He did great on Tuesday but yesterday he got a little messed up since we had Mops in the morning. We are trying it again today and so far he's done great!

I've been working out 6 days a week either at the the gym or running at home on the treadmill. I am so happy to say that I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight! Woohoo! Now I just need to lose about 30 more pounds. I have also been doing weigh watchers online so that helps keep me accountable with what I eat. So happy to shed those pounds!!!

I've been making fall cookies the last few days. I will post pics tomorrow!

I'm looking forward to a low key weekend at home with my boys!

No comments: