Monday, November 7, 2011

Our Weekend

We had a great weekend! Other than the open house I went to on Saturday morning we stayed home and relaxed all day. It was so nice to have a night to chill in our pajamas, order take out and watch some SEC football. We were watching the big game, Alabama v. LS. It was crazy. Not a single touchdown! It was a good game!

Sunday Matt played paintball with some guy friends then we had a dinner party at our friends house. I made banana pudding to take to the party so Ryan tried some on Saturday night. It was his first real taste of banana pudding.

I LOVE banana pudding, it's one of my favorite desserts. Ryan absolutely loved it of course. There aren't many desserts this boy doesn't like, haha! I even taught him how to dip your vanilla wafer in the pudding.
Recently Ryan has been saying so many new things. His latest phrase came the other night while we were getting dinner ready. Ryan was throwing a fit about something, I don't even remember what it was about now, but he was throwing a big tantrum on the floor. He wouldn't listen so Matt and I just ignored him. We continued getting dinner ready when he finally calmed down, walked over to me and said with this serious look on his face "I crying, I crying". Oh my, I laughed on the inside but it definitely confirmed our response to ignore his tantrums.

And these were probably a huge mistake to buy but I couldn't resist. They were calling out to me in the store. Could totally sabotage my losing weight streak. I opened them when I got home and seriously I could sit and eat the whole bag in one sitting. They are SO good!

No comments: