Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

My Mother's Day weekend was great!  I'm crazy about these two little fellas who made me a momma.  I love them to the moon and back! 

Friday night we relaxed at home and grilled out burgers and corn on the cob.  

Matt took Ryan on a daddy/Ryan date on Saturday morning to The Pancake House. They had a blast while Colton and I spent some quality time together snuggling and watching Frozen.  

Saturday night I went to see Phantom of the Opera downtown with my Mother-in-law Kris and Sister-in-law Erin.  I have always loved the music for Phantom and fell in love with it after seeing the movie a few years ago.  The musical was AMAZING and I loved every minute.  I wanted to come home and dig out my soundtrack.  I remembered why I loved the music so much plus it's such a great story.  

Sunday we went to church then after went to Chuey's for lunch.  I told Matt that was all I wanted for lunch - simple, I could eat my weight in their chips and queso!  It was perfect and did not disappoint.

We came home for naps before going over to my in-laws for dinner.  The boys had a ball, literally, playing with papau and Ya-ya fixed a yummy dinner complete with birthday cake for Uncle Michael's birthday that was last week!  


It was a great weekend and I enjoyed some fun family time!

No comments: