Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend

 

Happy Memorial Day!  I am so thankful for all the men and woman that have fought and died for our freedom.  Thank you doesn't seem like enough.  Remembering all of those brave soldiers. 

On Friday afternoon we got together with a few friends for a going away party for our friend, the Cullins, who are moving to North Carolina very soon.  The kids had a blast playing!  We are going to miss them so much but excited for their new adventure. 

I had some sweet time with the boys on Friday night.  They were super sweet and snuggly.  Even though I am pretty wiped at the end of the day, there are some days I love putting the boys to bed.  When they listen to their stories and want to be snuggly with momma, those are they days I love.  I know these days are precious and they will grow up in the blink of an eye so I want savor every moment. 

Sunday after church we headed to the Gleason's to swim in their neighborhood pool.  The boys had the very best time and didn't want to leave.  They always have so much fun with Bret, Zack and Drew.  

Today we went to the gym then I took the boys to the pool.  They LOVED the pool!  They swam and played so hard.  Ryan declared soon after getting there "I love the pool, we can stay here all day".  Every day when we would go to the gym during our dreadful winter Ryan would ask when is the pool going to open.  It's been a LOOOONG winter for all of us.  

This is officially my new favorite picture of the boys!  Love those sweet boys!

No comments: