Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Big Doings

 
I wasn't going to blog today but honestly I didn't have anything to talk about.  We had a fun lunch with our friends the Joseph's but for the most part it was a low key day.  

After saying all that something BIG happened at the Deepe house tonight!!!!!!  

I was getting Colton ready for bed and putting his pajamas on and noticed his diaper wasn't very full.  I spontaneously asked him if he would sit on the big boy potty.  Now I have been telling Colton that he is going to use the big boy potty when he turns three.  He usually tells me no and says "Ryan go potty."  I plan to do the three day potty training method with Colton (in July) since it worked so well with Ryan.  

Ok back to tonight...

So I told him he could get one jelly bean for sitting on the potty and one for going pee pee on the potty.  So he ran in and sat down so I ran downstairs to get some jelly beans and came back up to the biggest surprise ever.........HE PEEPEED IN THE POTTY!!!!!!!  As easy as that!  Seriously!?!  He has always had NO interest in the potty and wouldn't even sit on the potty.  I have always said that his ticket to potty training is going to be candy!  He LOVES candy! Hahaha!  

No comments: