Monday, July 8, 2013

Seven Years

 
Seven years ago today I married the sweetest, smartest and most handsome man!  He is my best friend and I love him more today than I did seven years ago.  

He is my rock and keeps me grounded.  He makes me laugh and have fun!  A few months ago we heard a speaker say "every marriage has a 'wow' person and a 'how' person.  I started thinking about that's so true.  I am the wow and Matt is the how.  I have big dreams and am always thinking about big things we can do and Matt's response is always "and how are we going to do that?" Ha!

We have been so blessed in these seven years!  We have been blessed with the two most adorable boys!  In this new stage of life with Matt going back to school I am so thankful for his hard work and dedication to our family.  I am excited for our future and can't wait to see what God has in store for us.

Saturday night Papau and Yaya came over to watch the boys so we could go out and celebrate.  We went to Jags Steakhouse and it was AMAZING!!!  SO good!  We both had the steak and it was unbelievable!  Matt had the heath bar cheesecake for dessert and I had the apple crisp - both were very good!  It was a wonderful night celebrating!

  

No comments: