Thursday, July 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Matt

Today is Matt's 33rd birthday!  I was teasing him last night telling him the royal baby might make it's debut on his birthday.  He didn't seem as thrilled as me.  I thought that would be so cool! 

I have never been more proud of Matt as I have been this past year.   It took so much courage for him to leave his good job as an engineer and go back to school to pursue a new career.  He is kicking butt at school and doing really well.  He has the best work ethic and always puts 100% into everything he does.  He is the smartest person I know and has the biggest heart.  
 
Matt played Zingo with Ryan this afternoon while I made dinner.  Ryan and Colton LOVE their daddy and are crazy about him.  They love spending time with him especially wrestling in the floor.  

Ryan told me yesterday he wanted to get daddy a balloon for his birthday so we stopped by the store on our way home and picked up the perfect balloon.  I made an oh so yummy chocolate cake tonight.  Actually it's called "Darn Good Chocolate Cake" and it definitely was that.  

Happy Birthday to my better half, my rock and knight in shining armor.  

No comments: