Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Few Things

I just have a few random things today!
 
The boys were being so sweet in the car last night on the way home from dinner.  We diverted from our usual Cracker Barrel monday night dinner and went to City BBQ instead.  Love when these brothers are sweet!

My best friend introduced me to this book a few years ago.  I'm not sure why I didn't buy it right away but for whatever reason I finally bought it last week!  I made Matt's birthday cake from it and it was outstanding.  All the recipes are from a boxed cake mix with some added ingredients.  Yum!!!  I love cake!  Can't wait to make another one!

 I saw this beautiful wreath on pinterest the other night and I am in love with it!  It's simple and cute!  My front door is currently bare and desperately needs something.  I am inspired and hope to try making this beauty this weekend! 

No comments: