1. This morning Ryan had his first day of Little Gym Camp. He was super excited and I was excited for him to play with his friends and meet some new friends. He said he loved it and can't wait to go back.
2. I dropped Ryan off at 9 and had a little time to kill before my kickboxing class started so Colton and I headed to the park. We had the park to ourselves and it was sunny with a nice breeze. Colton had a ball. I loved having some one on one time with my sweet
3. So after my workout class Colton and I went out to the pool since I had some time to kill before picking up Ryan. We left in time to get him when I realized my phone was blowing up with calls and text messages. I thought Ryan's camp ended at 1pm but it ended at noon!!! I felt terrible! I ran over and picked him up and apologized a million times over. Definitely not mother of the year material.
4. I have not had many cookie orders lately so I've been staying busy during nap time cleaning and trying to organize and declutter our home. I will love it when we can keep all the toys down in the basement but Colton is still just too young to let him play in the basement alone.
5. For dinner tonight we grilled hamburgers and made corn on the cob and roasted potatoes. One of my favorite summer meals. It was so yummy and just what I wanted. We promised the boys if they ate well we would take them to get ice cream. Colton was so funny and kept going to each person with his mouth open asking for a bit.