Monday, July 22, 2013

Let's Celebrate

If you know me you know I love to celebrate birthdays!  I think of my birthday as a national holiday!  For Matt's birthday and the boys I love to do sweet things for them and make it a very special day!  I did make the most amazing chocolate cake last week that I will have to blog soon!

The highlight of our weekend was celebrating Matt's birthday at Nada restaurant downtown on Saturday night.  It was our first time there but I had heard many great things about it.  It's an upscale mexican restaurant.  It did not disappoint and was outstanding.  The perfect place to take Matt for his birthday!  We LOVED it!

The service was impeccable and the food was amazing!  We both had delicious margarita's and to-die-for chips and queso as an appetizer.  It was SO good and we can't wait to go back.

We spent the remainder of the weekend at the pool and doing stuff around the house.  It's suppose to cool down a little this week so maybe we can take a little break from the pool and hit the park.  



No comments: