Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A Few Good Reads

 
Our morning started off with Bible study!  The boys get to play with all their friends in a backyard full of toys, sprinklers, water table, sandbox and swing set.   They love it and I loved the two hours that I can dive into God's word and glean a little nugget of what He wants to teach me!

This study of the names of God by Kay Arthur has been so good!  It's amazing that each week it's just exactly what I need to hear.  Funny how God works like that.  

I've also been reading Big Momma's book Sparkly Green Earrings.  It's hilarious and I find myself laughing out loud.  Matt will look over and say "what is so funny?"  I just giggle and say Oh it's just Melanie!

The next book on my list of Unglued by Lysa Terkeurst.  I've heard A-mazing things about this book so I can't wait to read it!  Lysa is going to be a speaker at Mops convention in October so I wanted to read at least one of her books before then.

I'm a slow reader and I don't have alot of free time to read but when I do I love it!  Nothing like getting a good book and diving in!

No comments: