Sunday, February 3, 2013

Snow and Thank You's

 
We woke up Saturday morning to beautiful white snow falling.  It pretty much snowed throughout the day.  It let up a little bit before lunch so Matt and Ryan went out and shoveled the driveway.  

Ryan loves to go outside and help daddy.  Colton and I stayed in and made lunch for everyone.  

We hung out at home most of the day.  Matt had to study some and the boys and I played.  

We went to church Saturday night and stayed for our annual meeting.  The kids got to have a pajama and popcorn party.  I think it was a big hit because the whole way home Ryan kept repeating "that was so much fun".   So thankful to have a great church that loves on our babies!

I made these "Thank You" cookies for a friend who just had a baby and have been so blessed with people bringing them meals they wanted something to give as a thank you.

I think they turned out really cute.


No comments: