Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up

 
We had a great weekend around here!  Saturday morning we made a family trip to Whole Foods.  Lately Matt and I have both felt convicted with Ryan's eating habits.  He is super picky and if he is only going to eat chicken nuggets, hot dogs and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches then we need to give him the healthiest options.  So we headed to Whole Foods to see what we could find. We found chicken nuggets, hot dogs and a few other things.  

Thankfully Ryan has had both this weekend and loved them.  Success!

After naps I took the boys to get their haircut.  They both just had a haircut last month but it's grown out so much and I don't think the stylist cut it well last time.  The boys got fresh cuts and look SO handsome!

Colton did pretty good.  I let him watch Barney for the first time so he was pretty distracted.  He did keep shaking his head and saying "no".  

Sunday we went to lunch at McAlister's with our friends the Krafts.  Their girls are absolutely nuts over Ryan and Colton and they equally love Jillian, Natalie and Ava.  We will save this picture of Ryan and Jillian for the rehearsal dinner in 20 years! ;)  

Everyone ate well and had a great time.  And of course we enjoyed the best sweet tea.  Yum!

Sunday night I had a Mops book club meeting so Matt took the boys to Uncle Steve and Aunt Teresa's house to visit their new 12 week old chocolate lab puppy.  His name is Jack and apparently he is quit cute.  Matt said the boys had the best time chasing Jack around the house or it might have been Jack chasing them.   

It was such a great weekend full of fun memories!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this website. I'm hoping to check out the same high-grade
blog posts by you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own website now
;)

My weblog ... first america cash advance

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays.

Here is my page take a look over here