Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Becoming Such a Big Boy

 
It's a big day in our house!  
Ryan finally got his new real big boy bed today!  Yes, yes I know he's almost four years old but we wanted to make sure he did well in his toddler bed before we moved him to the big bed.  

 Ryas was super excited to see his new bed after nap time!  The boys were wild and so hyper!

 Colton's very favorite thing right now, hands down, is to play in Ryan's bed.  As soon as he gets up and I change him, he is running in to Ryan's room and crawling in his bed before he is even awake.  I'm afraid I won't be able to hold off the transition to the toddler bed like I did with Ryan.  I think Colton will be eager to get a big boy bed.  

This is looking in from the door.

These sweet boys were so fun tonight.  We all climbed in Ryan's bed for story time.  They were giggling and being silly I don't think they heard much of the stories but it was fun.  After I put Colton to bed I climbed in bed with Ryan and read his stories.  I LOVED it!  I loved getting to read and chat with him before bed.  One of my favorite parts of the day.  

As I'm watching him on the monitor tonight he is like the three bears checking out the bed.  He is moving all over the place and trying to find just the right spot.  He's getting so big and growing so fast!

No comments: