Monday, February 18, 2013

Our weekend

 
We had a nice weekend around here!  Friday night we made pizza and relaxed on the couch watching our favorite show, Sharktank!  It was nice to relax and not have to go anywhere.  

Matt has like five tests this week so he needed to study so I took the boys out to run some errands and grab lunch.  I don't know why I do it to myself but I needed to get some things.  The boys were good until Ryan tells me in Target that he needs to go #2 but then says he didn't want to use their potty and wanted to go home.  Awesome!  We had one more stop and lunch.  

Thankfully he held out til we got home and all disasters were avoided.  Funny how some kids can't wait to go to a new place and check out their potty.  And some kids, like Ryan, refuse to go in public potties.  (I don't blame him really.)

Saturday night Matt and I went out to celebrate Valentine's day.  We didn't really get each other anything except he got me cards and flowers and I got him cards and candy.  We went to Outback, always yum, then we went to a comedy club.  My friends husband was the featured show for the night so we decided to check it out and it was great.  Hilarious! We laughed so hard and had the best time.  We haven't been to a comedy club in a long time so it was fun and something different.  

Sunday was just a nice relaxing day.  We went to church then came home for lunch and naps.  Once I put the boys down Matt went to study and I caught up on my DVR and worked on the boys photo books.  I am so happy to say I have Colton's finished, Ryan's three year finished, just needs to be edited and Disney almost finished.  

Once I get those ordered I need to start this years.  I do them from June - June since that's when their birthday month.  I suppose at some point I should start in January but for now we will stick to June-June.  The next book will be from June '12-June '13. 

No comments: