Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Program

  
Today was a special day! Ryan had his very first Christmas program at preschool.  Oh it was delightful and oh so precious.  I love that Matt said it was so cute it makes it worth having kids just to see that.  The kids were all decked out in their holiday pretties.   


The whole preschool participated from the 3's class to the 5's.  These teachers did amazing.  I break a sweat just thinking about trying to take family pictures.  I can't imagine trying to coordinate all these 3-5 year olds on a stage.  They did awesome and sang their little hearts out. 

The theme was Happy Birthday Jesus.  My heart about burst watching Ryan on stage sing about baby Jesus.  He was surprisingly very well behaved on stage.  He kept waving to me and Matt in the audience.  

This afternoon as I was going through the pictures I was laughing out loud looking at what the kids were doing around Ryan.  Some just stood there and didn't mute a single note.  Some were picking their nose, of course.  They were hilarious!

Look at my little star!  Love, love, love him!!!

The last few days have been stressful!!!  With Ryan being sick over the weekend and having two cookie orders this week I have just felt crazy and so busy.  Ryan got sick yesterday when he got up from his nap.  I was in tears thinking about him missing his first Christmas program.  Thankfully it didn't last all night and he felt good this morning.   

Tonight Matt came home from work not feeling well and thought he might have the stomach bug.  Oh yuck!  I'm praying the sickies leave our house and that we can enjoy this beautiful Christmas season.  

No comments: