Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Party and Cookies

 
Last night Ryan helped me make reindeer cookies for his preschool Christmas party.  He had the best time and loved helping.  We made reindeer cookies using nutter butters, pretzels, chocolate chips and red m&m's.  

I think Ryan was eating more chocolate chips and m&m's than helping but oh well, it's Christmas.  

 And here's our other little helper.  Love this sweet boy!

Today was Ryan's Christmas party at preschool.  It was so fun.  The kids were so cute and it's always so funny to hear what they say.   Ryan's little friend Eleanor started singing Jingle Bells and then declared "that's Santa's favorite song you know".  Of course all us moms were gushing over our sweet little dumplings.  

Me and my boy doing our Christmas reindeer craft. 

We did crafts, played games and read a Christmas book but my favorite thing was the kids singing Christmas songs for us.  They sang Rudolph, Jingle Bells and We Wish You a Merry Christmas all with hand motions.  Loved it.  

I had so much fun making Christmas cookies this year.  My favorites are the snowman and gingerbread man.  I made some for Ryan's teachers today and sent each of his friends home with a gingerbread man.    

No comments: