Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Thoughts

 
I have finally put my Fall decorations away.  I feel so behind.  I pulled out my Christmas stuff last night and finally got most of them out today.  I still have the wreaths outside and the banister going upstairs to do.  Oh yeah and the tree, duh. 

We had planned to put the tree up tonight but we are just too tired and it didn't happen.  Hopefully everything will be done before the end of the weekend.  

 Colton has already tried to grab the ornament balls in the coffee table centerpiece (they are shatter proof) and Ryan has rearranged the nativity about twenty times.  I'm hoping they don't completely restore the tree this year.  

Colton is a walking machine! I love it!  He has discovered Ryan's wheeled backpack and loves to tot it all around. 

Ryan went back to the doctor today and still has lots of fluid in his ears.  His doctor was cleaning the gunk out of his ears and his tube came out.  He said sometimes the pressure from the fluid builds up it pushes the tube out.  He got a new prescription and hope it takes care of the fluid.  

 Love these new fleece moose pajamas I got for the boys.  They are their Christmas pajamas this year.  I love they can wear then even after Christmas.  


No comments: