Friday, November 16, 2012

Little Turkeys

 
What a fun day we had today.  I must back up and tell you that it's been a tough week around here.  Ryan has been testing the limits.  It's been frustrating but I'm glad to say that today was a MUCH better day around the Deepe house.  

This morning we went to the gym then I took the boys to Walmart to pick out items for our operation Christmas child shoebox.  Chickfila sponsors them and gave out boxes recently.  You fill the box with a variety of gifts that bring joy to a boy or girl on Christmas day.  

I loved sharing with Ryan about the gift of giving.  He was so excited and kept pointing to things he wanted to get for a little boy.  We packed our box with lots of little boy goodies and took it to CFA to drop it off.  When we got there Ryan said "Mommy, where's the little boy?" Oh sweet boy!  I explained they were going to deliver the shoebox around the world to a needy little boy. 

I made these adorable turkeys for turkey day next week!  They are almost too cute to eat!

And I've never seen cuter preschool pictures!!!  Love these pictures and love this little boy!



No comments: