Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Memphis Eats

 
We love spending time with family when we are in Memphis but we also love to visit our favorite restaurants and places to eat.  Our must to place to go is Rendezvous.  It was our first date so it's a pretty special place to us.  

We were so thankful for Nana and Granddad who watched the boys for us so that we could go out and have some alone time.  (They were also so great to watch the boys three mornings so we could go to the gym and even get lunch a couple times). 

We always get the BBQ pork nachos!  They are to die for and my absolute favorite!  Matt gets the ribs - their famous dry rub and I get the pulled pork sandwich.  And you have to have their sweet tea - Oh I could have drank a whole gallon!  So good!

We were stuffed after we ate dinner but Matt was wanting some dessert.  We walked around the Peabody hotel for a little bit then went to this place called Kooky Canuk.  They have a s'more dessert that you do right at your table.  We thought it was pretty neat so we got it.  Such a fun and yummy idea.  They were great!

We ate BBQ I think three times while we were in Memphis but that's just what you gotta do when your in Memphis.  We love Corky's and Germantown Commissary.  I think my favorite pulled pork is the Commissary and ribs I gotta say Rendezvous.  

No comments: