Monday, October 29, 2012

Sixteen Months


I'm a couple days late - but Colton turned 16 months old on Saturday.

I'm not sure how much you weigh but I would guess between 20-23 pounds.  You feel like you are getting heavier.  You wear size 12-18 month clothes and size 4.5 shoe.


You are a great eater.  You eat just about anything.  You love green beans, strawberries, bananas, blueberries, spaghetti, oranges, turkey, grapes and apples.  I am SO glad that you eat so well.  You would think you would really gain some weight with all the food that you eat.

 
You are still not walking but getting closer by the day.  You love to walk holding on to furniture, a toy or our hands but just haven't gotten your courage up to do it by yourself.  I'm really hoping you walk in the next month.

You are super busy and a climber.  You had the BEST time climbing and playing at the park last week.  You definitely keep me on my toes.


You are such a snuggler and love to give hugs and blow kisses.  You are so sweet and I love seeing your sweet personality beginning to emerge.

You take 1 long nap in the afternoon around 3-4 hours.  

Your vocabulary is growing daily.  You say momma, dada, baby, hi, and bye-bye.  You mimic some words. You have recently started to mimic animal sounds.  Ryan loves to answer when I ask what sound a (insert any animal) makes.  

You are even tempered and so happy all the time.  I love that you are laid back and go with the flow.  You have started the "terrible twos" fits from time to time.  It's the whole can't communicate thing.  When you get mad you definitely let us know and let your voice be heard!

You love books right now.  You will sit in my lap for 5-15 minutes just flipping through books and looking at the pages.  Love that!

This last picture is an out take.  This silly monkey would not sit still for a mili-second.  He is all over the place. It's nearly impossible to get a good picture of him.  Somehow I managed to get some great pics today.  


You are growing so fast and we love seeing your develop and grow into a little boy.  You are such a blessing and we love you so much!

No comments: