Monday, October 1, 2012

Applefest and Tailgate Party

We had the best time at Applefest in Lebanon, OH on Saturday.  It's a one day festival full of fun crafts and the best apple treats around!  We got there around 11am and met up with a few friends.  We had fun walking about and seeing all the hand made crafts.  Kind of wish now I would have bought some cute things I saw but it was super crowded and I was a little distracted by two little cutie pies.  Of course we had to eat some apple treats.  Ryan and I shared an apple fritter.  It was like a donut with apples pieces. Yum!  

Saturday night we had a fun football party with some of our friends.  We invited our friends to bring their kids and their favorite tailgate food and come party at our house.  I'm soooo sad I didn't get a single picture from the party. Boo!  We had about 10 adults and 12 kids.  We seriously have the best friends.  We are so blessed!  The kids had so much fun playing in the basement and running around outside.  The adults had fun watching the crazy TN/Georgia game and of course lots of talking!

It was such a great weekend!  I love fall!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I have heard so many wonderful things about Apple Fest. I may have to make a trip down there next year. Glad you had a great time. I am sure there were lots of yummy apple treats.