Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

 
The boys this morning in their halloween costumes.  The cutest fireman and puppy dog there ever was.  This was the best picture I got of them together.  Colton would not sit still.  I had to give him the remote to make him sit for at least three seconds. 

This morning started off a little groggy since a certain sixteen month old decided to wake up at 6am.  Yuck! I rocked him for about 20 minutes, he fell back asleep then I put him back in his bed.  Of course he woke up then, cried some more then fell back asleep.  

 We had a busy morning dropping Ryan off at preschool then Colton and I ran to Target before heading back up to school to help with his class Harvest party.  It was his first official school party and it was so fun!

Ryan and his little classmates all lined up to wash their hands.  How cute are they in all their fun costumes?  Adorable!

Some of the kids waiting patiently to eat their snack.  Of course I volunteered to bring cookies for snack.  I made some adorable pumpkins.  I'll post a picture tomorrow.  

Sweet little Colton bear tagged along.  He was pretty good for the most part.  He devoured a whole snack trap of goldfish during our hour there but oh well, it kept him busy.  He had fun watching the older kids. 

Anissa read a story to the kids and they were SO good and quiet.  I was shocked to see all of them behaving so well.  

It was such a fun day and I'm so thankful I got to be there with Ryan.

Tonight we took the boys out to go trick or treating.  It was FREEZING and drizzling but we still had fun.  I hate that it was so yuck outside but Ryan didn't seem to mind.  

He had a BLAST walking up each drive way, knocking on the door and saying trick or treat.  He was so polite and always said thank you and usually asked for a piece of candy for Colton.  He would bring Colton the candy and drop it in his bag.  He's so sweet!!! 

The cutest puppy dog I've ever seen!!!

We stayed out for about an hour before calling it a night.  We were frozen solid and damp.  The boys had a blast.  Such a fun day and night!  So thankful for my fireman and puppy dog! 

No comments: