Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thursday and Safari Animals

Today we didn't have MOPS so we hit the gym this morning. I love getting my workout done in the morning and having nap time to catch up on my quiet time or catch up with a friend. Most of the time I spend it working on my to do list, doing household chores or making cookies. Today it was cookies and catching up with my bff.

I had an epiphany the other day about Colton. When I spend time with Colton I usually put him on the floor on a blanket with his toys. He does great sitting up and playing but there is nothing around for him to pull up on. Like I mentioned in his nine month post he is not even close to crawling or pulling up.

I need to be more intentional about spending time with Colton working on his crawling and pulling up. He is doing so good and I know he will be on the move soon!

I made these adorable cookies for a friend of a friend last weekend! They were so cute and might be some of my favorites!

I'm going to do safari animals for Colton's first birthday and can't wait to make these again!


No comments: