Friday, March 9, 2012

Thank Goodness it's Friday

I absolutely love my boys and see them as God's biggest blessings in my life. They are the greatest things and I am beyond blessed to be their mom.
I'm not even going to lie, this has been a really hard week! Seriously it might have one of the toughest weeks since Colton was born. Colton is STILL throwing up. He doesn't throw up every feeding but at least once a day. He came close yesterday when he didn't get sick all day until his last bottle last night. It's AWFUL!

I'm tired of not knowing if he is going to keep anything down. Tired of getting thrown up on, doing laundry and a fussy baby. Colton does not want to play on the floor. He only wants me to hold him. I know he doesn't feel good and that just breaks my heart.
Last night Ryan started coughing. Ugh!!! Really?!? He woke up 4-5 times last night just crying and not himself at all. I went in to his room and he just wanted a tissue to wipe his nose. I think he just felt bad. When he woke up this morning though he seemed normal and happy to start the day. Weird. He is still coughing and sneezing a lot!
Every night this week I have been SO glad to see Matt walk through the door. I'm glad it's Friday and I have his help over the next two days.

1 comment:

Kelly M said...

Oh I'm sorry to hear Colton has been sick! How frustrating for you both! I hope he feels better today.