Monday, March 19, 2012

My Boys

Today on my agenda is changing out all our closets to get ready for spring and put away all our winter clothes. It's hard to believe Spring is literally right around the corner. I think tomorrow is the official first day of spring.

The weather this weekend was absolutely beautiful. Saturday I took Ryan to get his haircut. He was in desperate need. He did so well that afterwards we ran a few errands then went to lunch. It was so nice spending some one on one time with my first born. He is growing up way too fast and saying so many things these days! I really need to do a whole post of Ryanisms soon, ha! He told his teachers today at school "I'm funny". He loves to say that!

These two handsome boys before church on Sunday! It was great to get back to church since we we're gone the last two weeks because of illness.

Sunday was beautiful! The boys played outside and we took a family walk last night before dinner! I'm looking forward to some beautiful spring weather this week and more walks with the boys.

Colton swung on his swing outside last night and absolutely loved it. He was smiling and giggling so much. He is so sweet and just the best baby.

No comments: