Thursday, December 29, 2011

Six Months


Colton - It's your half birthday!
You are SIX months old!!!!

What have you been up to this month???

You ran a fever and were sick for the first time this week!
You weigh 15 lbs.
You wear size 2 diapers and size 6 month clothes.
You are such a happy and easy baby.
You take two good naps a day. You are a great sleeper. You take a 30-45 min nap in the morning, a long 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon and a cat nap around 6pm. You take your last bottle around 7pm and go to bed soon after your finish.

You take four bottles of 7-8ounces every day.

You are getting more vocal every day. You love to "talk" to us.

You love your jumper!!! You will jump for a long time now. You enjoy your exersaucer too.
You are so easy going and enjoy when other people hold you. You are so good in the church nursery. So thankful for that!

We are still feeding you rice cereal at night but have skipped the last week or so since family was in town and then you were sick. We are planning to start you on real food monday (probably peas). You watch closely every bite we take of food. Funny how Ryan at this age had already had a few fruits and veggies. Ha!

You think your big brother is the best thing ever. Now that you are getting bigger Ryan is starting to play and interact with you more. He will bring your toys over to you. Whenever you are crying Ryan always likes to tell me and will bring me your paci. You laugh and smile at him. I can tell you look up to him. I hope you always love each other.
You are ALMOST rolling from back to belly. I want you to roll but I don't think I'm ready for you to be mobile just yet.

You seem to like being on the go. A lot of times you take your morning nap on the go. You love riding in the car and always so happy in the car or stroller. I'm so thankful I can take you places easily.

We are so CRAZY about you and love you SO much! We are so blessed with you and could not imagine life without your sweet little face and smile. You and Ryan are my joy!!!
You are growing so quickly! This has been the quickest year of my life. You and your brother Ryan are the sweetest and most adorable things I have ever laid my eyes on. I thank God every day for the privilege to be your mom!

No comments: