Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Tour of the Deepe Home


Today I'm linking up on Kelly's Korner for the Christmas tour of homes. I love seeing how other people decorate for Christmas. I put out most of our Christmas decorations except the lighted garland around our front door.

These are my favorite cuties this Christmas. I try to take pics of the boys together a few times a week. I took about twenty-five pictures to get this one good one. Haha!

This is our Christmas tree this year. We have tons of hallmark ornaments on our tree. Probably about 85% are hallmark. It's a tradition in our family and I just love them. Matt and I give each other a new ornament each year and now I get one for the boys. I usually get a family ornament as well.

When we come downstairs in the morning Ryan request to turn the Christmas tree lights on.
I made this wreath on our front door this year. My friend Leah showed me how to decorate with deco mesh.
Love seeing four sweet stockings over the fireplace this year. We don't have a mantle so I hang them above the fireplace. I don't really mind not having a mantle until Christmas rolls around and I see all the beautifully decorated mantles.

I made Matt's, Ryan's and my stocking. I have Colton's but haven't even started on it yet. Ha! Hopefully it will be finished by next year. I got Colton's 1st year stocking this year from pottery barn.

This is one of my favorite Christmas decorations this year. These three jars filled with ornaments sits on my dinning room table. I have planned to use the "D" on the wreath but I thought it would look good on the jar.
Love pulling out my nativity scene each year. I got my Merry Christmas Ya'll place last year at the holiday market. It's so fun and cute.
One of my favorite Christmas plates.

And this Santa cookie jar sits on our kitchen table.

No comments: