Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thursday

This morning we had MOPS and it was great as usual! Our guest speaker was the mother-in-law of one of our moms. She is a clinical psychologist and talked about personalities, specifically how to understand your child's personality. I was a psychology minor in college so I love the study of personalities and how do people tick. So many times I look at Ryan and wonder what type of little boy, teenager and young man will he be. He has such a sweet, fun and happy personality and I hope that never changes.


We came home from Mops and ate lunch then Ryan went down for his nap. I am still working out but not as intense as I have been. I do my cardio resistance class twice a week and walk on the treadmill at an incline 3 days a week. My energy and stamina are definitely lower now that I'm so far along. So many days I feel ready to just hang up my workout shoes but I know I need to workout, I will be a better recovery and it's good for the baby too.

And how many of you are setting your alarms for bright and early in the morning to watch the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate??? I know I will be watching! I am fascinated with the royal family and of course the wedding is history in the making. I am looking forward to watching the wedding and all the royal festivities!

No comments: