Tuesday, April 26, 2011

30 Weeks

I'm 30 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 30 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby D is the size of a head of cabbage
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 7 lbs
(Yes - it's weird that I haven't gained much. I think part of it is eating healthier this time around and working out more)
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular.
Gender: It's a boy!!!! Baby boys' name will be coming soon!
Movement: I've been feeling the baby a lot more lately! I feel him all over my stomach! He is very active at night!
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!
What I miss: Nothing really - maybe sleeping on my stomach? Or bending over? ha! Even though I have a love/hate relationship with running I think I miss being able to run!
Cravings: Fruit
Symptoms: Mostly tiredness, a few Braxton Hicks, and Oh the HEARTBURN!!!!! I eat tums like they are candy! I look at food and get heartburn!
Best Moment this week: Having my family here visiting and my mom feeling the baby move.

I'm starting to feel the affects of carrying around a 3 lb baby in my belly. My back hurts and I can't sit in one spot for too long. I love feeling all the movements in my belly but I am just plum exhausted by the end of the day! I was asking my BF Rachel the other day if she was ready to have her second baby before she was ready to have her first. With Ryan I didn't hit that "wall" until about 38 weeks where I was ready for him to come out. This time around I think the "wall" will come sooner! Ryan takes all my energy and I'm looking forward to feeling "normal" again soon! I am so thankful and blessed to have such a good pregnancies! And so blessed to have sweet, healthy babies!

No comments: