Monday, April 18, 2011

29 Weeks

I'm 29 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby D is the size of a butternut squash
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 4 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular.
Gender: It's a boy!!!!
Movement: I've been feeling the baby a lot more lately! Feeling big movement, not just little jabs and kicks!
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!
What I miss: Nothing really - maybe sleeping on my stomach? Or bending over? ha!
Cravings: Fruit! Just got some watermelon at the grocery this morning, oh yummmmy!
Symptoms: Mostly tiredness and lots of heartburn! Ugh!!!
Best Moment this week: Being at the beach with Ryan and thinking about the next time we go to the beach Baby D will be with us.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

You look great!! Such a pretty beach pic!