Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Good Tuesday

We had a great day today! This morning we went to Bible Study and it was so good! I'm doing a Beth Moore study on the book of Revelation. Today I learned so much and really enjoyed her teaching!

We came home for lunch then I put Ryan down for his nap and I worked out! I have officially hung up my running shoes for the time being. I started getting alot of ligament pain whenever I ran so I've had to dial it back a little and walk on an incline. I'm thankful I can still workout and not feeling uncomfortable just yet! I feel like this baby boy has had a growth spurt over the last few days. My belly definitely feels and looks bigger!

My sweet Tiffany and her daughter Presley came over for dinner tonight! Ryan and Presley played so hard and had the best time. They were so cute! Tiffany, her hubby Matt and Presley are moving to Nashville in the next few weeks and we are SO sad to see them go. Tiffany is from Memphis and we grew up in the same church. I have really enjoyed getting to know her over the past 8 months. Plus it's been so great having a home town girl here in Cincy. We are excited for their new opportunities and being closer to family but we are going to miss them so much!!!! We definitely will make plans to go visit them in one of our favorite cities, Nashville!

Love these springtime cookies!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Awe, this makes me sad!! We have really enjoyed getting to know you and your sweet family, too!! We will miss you Sooo much!!! You must come visit!!! :) love ya, girl!!