Monday, April 4, 2011

27 Weeks



I'm 27 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 27 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby D is the size of an eggplant
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 1 lb
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular.
Gender: It's a boy!!! We are getting really close to deciding on a name!
Movement: I've been feeling the baby a lot more lately! He moves all the time! He loves to do summersaults, especially at night!
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!
What I miss: Nothing really - maybe sleeping on my stomach?
Cravings: Fruits
Symptoms: Mostly tiredness and definitely heartburn!
Best Moment this week: Feeling the baby move more and more!
I cannot believe that I am starting my third trimester. It just doesn't seem possible already. Sometimes if feels like I've been pregnant forever and other times it has really flown.

We took Ryan to the park yesterday afternoon and he had the best time climbing and sliding! He loves to climb on things although he is very cautious! He was very timid going across this bridge. I'm so thankful he is cautious and hope he stays that way. I told Matt I do not want to be one of those moms having to go to the emergency room all the time. I don't think my nerves could handle it! I'm hoping and praying his little brother will be cautious as well!


1 comment:

Kelly M said...

Summer, you look so cute! You really only started looking pregnant in this week's shot! Amazing! I am glad you're feeling pretty well. What a blessing to have two boys!