Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy March

Happy March! I love March because it feels like spring is right around the corner! Even though March usually brings alot of rain I am looking forward to some warm and sunny days. I'm so glad we will really get to enjoy parks and playgrounds this spring/summer. Crazy how just a year ago Ryan was barely crawling and now he is running and climbing on everything.

It was a beautiful sunny day today so we decided to hit the park after nap. We didn't stay long since it was a little chillier than I thought but Ryan enjoyed going down the slide and swinging.

On a different note I wanted to ask you to pray for my friend Jessica. Jessica and I were good friends in high school and were in the same youth group. Thanks to facebook we have been able to keep up with each other over the years. Last year she was diagnosed and beat breast cancer. Like me she is only 31 years old. Recently on a routine CAT scan they found very tiny spots in her lungs so they did a biopsy last week. The worst news possible came back with the shocking news that her cancer is back and in her lungs. She will start chemo treatments as soon as possible! Please pray for her and her husband James as they begin this hard journey to beat the cancer once again. My heart and prayers go out to her and her family.

No comments: