Friday, March 25, 2011

A few things


I don't have much to blog about today! We haven't had too much going on the last few days! I've been busy making lots of cookies this week. I'm delivering five dozen cookies tomorrow and I can't wait to share the pics. They are super cute!

I absolutely LOVE this boys bathroom!!! I haven't done much with our guest bathroom since we moved in 4 years ago so I'm excited to change it up a little and make it a "boys/kids" bathroom. My favorite part are the personalized towels! So cute!


I bought the paint for Ryan's new room and the nursery this week and hoping to get started painting tomorrow. We are painting Ryan's new room light blue. As for the baby's room I wanted to do something a little different to make it "his" room. It's currently green and brown (top part of the room is green and the bottom half is brown) so I'm just going to paint light blue over the green. I'm planning to use the same blue as Ryan's room. I love blue and brown and think it will look great! Here's to happy painting this weekend!

No comments: