Monday, March 7, 2011

23 Weeks


I'm 23 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 23 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby D is the size of a jicama (I have no idea what that is)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Loss of 3 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular.
Gender: It's a Boy!!! We are still working on a name! Ha! Hopefully we will decide on a name soon!
Movement: I've been feeling the baby a lot more lately, especially at night and when I'm still!
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!
What I miss: Nothing really
Cravings: Fruit
Symptoms: Mostly tiredness and heartburn. I will feel fine until I lay down to go to bed then I get feel the heartburn. I've now put a bottle of tums next to my nightstand, haha!
Best Moment this week: Feeling the baby more! It's definitely the best part of being pregnant! I love that Matt can now feel the baby if he puts his ear to my belly.
And I'm so excited about the bedding set we got for Ryan's big boy room. Even though we are going to keep him in his crib for a while I wanted to go ahead and get his big boy bedding so we can paint and get window treatments up.

I'm still feel really good! I think it's safe to say that I've "popped" over the last week or so. I feel like my stomach is definitely growing by the day. I am SO thankful I'm still able to workout and stay very active. This definitely helps when chasing around a 20 month old. Ha!

No comments: