Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Banana Sour Cream Cake

We have had a low key day today! We went to the gym this morning then came home for lunch and naptime. While Ryan was napping I continued painting his room. It's almost finished. Just one more coat on two walls and it will be done! Our goal is to move Ryan into his new room at the beginning of May!

I think I've been watching too many cake shows, DC Cupcakes, Cake Boss...I'm totally addicted to watching these shows. We had some bananas that were about to go bad so I decided to make my favorite Banana Sour Cream Cake. It's so yummy and so easy to make I just had to share the recipe!

Banana Sour Cream Cake
Ingredients: 1 package yellow cake mix
3 eggs
1/4 cup oil
1 package philly cream cheese
3 mashed bananas
optional: 1 cup walnut pieces

Directions: Preheat oven to 350 derees. Beat cake, eggs, bananas, sour cream and oil in large bowl on low.
Bake for 35 minutes then cool completely.
Ice cake with cream cheese frosting then sprinkle walnut pieces over top.

And of course I had to add a picture of Ryan for the grandparents.

No comments: