Friday, September 10, 2010

Tumblebees

Ryad had his first Tumblebees class at Kids First today. It was exactly what this busy little bee needed. I honestly didn't know much about the class before today but it met all my expectations and more. The teachers are involved and caring. I loved watching Ryan explore new things and know he was safe.
Our class meets once a week for 10 weeks. Since it was free play today Ryan would move from station to station playing and climbing.
They change up the stations each week so it will be new and fun every week. Ryan is in a class with kids from 10-18months. They have classes from 19-24 months, 2, 3, 4, and 5 year olds. I can totally see us taking more classes in the future.
At the end of each class we do bubbles and parachute. This might have been Ryan's favorite part of class. As you can see in the above pic he absolutely loved the parachute. He was giddy with joy.
I can't wait til next week. I can already tell this class will be great developmentally for Ryan but also a very fun experience!

No comments: