Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thursday

We are very blessed to live in a big city that has so many wonderful things for kids. We have a fantastic aquarium, a fun children's museum and one of our favorites, the Cincy zoo. Since the weather has cooled off we packed up and headed to the zoo early this morning. My plan was to get there around 10, stay for an hour or so then head home for lunch and naptime.
The weather was absolutely perfect and the zoo was not crowded at all. Ryan found this alligator he just had to pet! I figured it was harmless even though he don't like gators around this vol nation, haha! Ryan was "petting" the alligator like he does the dogs. He pats them on their back.
We came home, ate lunch and played a little. I got some great video of Ryan walking around that I might have to share later. My mom has been dying for more videos of Ryan.

After I shot the video I played it back on my Iphone to see what footage I got. As I was playing it back I held it up for Ryan to see and he was completely amazed at the video of himself. He sat fixated and watched it three times!
While Ryan was walking around he found the vacuum cleaner and he was fascinated with it. I think a play vacuum might be in his future, ha!


1 comment:

Summer said...

Ryan is such a cutie! How lucky are you to live so close to the zoo fun fun fun

I laughed right out loud when I saw the pic of Ryan with the Crocodile (or Crocogator according to Kelcee hahaha) at first when I took a glance I thought it was real....I am such a dork bahahhaahha

Glad yall had a great time
xoxo
Summer ;0)