Friday, September 17, 2010

Show Us Your Life - Living Rooms

Today on Show Us Your Life on Kelly's blog we are showcasing Living Rooms. Since I didn't participate with the "show us where you live" last year I am super excited about showing you this time around.

Here is our living/family room with our NEW sofa and loveseat! Have I mentioned how much I love them? They are so pretty and so comfy! Now we each have a spot to stretch out and relax. No more fighting over the sofa, ha!

Looking in from the kitchen. I love our open floorplan. I like being able to be in the kitchen and see what is going on in the family room.

I'm thinking about moving the sofa table (on the left under the 4 pictures) that is next to the recliner. I want to get two somewhat small chairs and a small table to go in that spot. What do you think?

View from the corner near the sofa table looking towards the kitchen. I would love to get some window treatments for the three windows in the family room but just not sure what I want to put there. Any ideas?

I'm planning to put a collage of pictures on the blank wall behind the loveseat. Once I decide on some chairs I will move the sofa table under the picture on the right.

I really like our family room and love that it gets so much light during the day. I feel like it's warm and cozy and that's just the way I want people to feel when they step into our home.

4 comments:

Summer said...

Summer,
I am in love with your new Sofa and love seat....they are just gorgeous!! I love the way you have everything now but two smaller chairs and a table would look cute and if you have lots of company and more room for sitting :0) I love picture walls....love them....the wall color is fantastic....so is that coffee table....

what a pretty living room and I love how it is so open

xoxo
Summer

kimmie said...

love your living room! I noticed your son was born June 15th 2009 my son was born on June 18th 2009...i'm going to check out more of your blog!!!

Angela said...

I don't think you need a table and chairs! I like the sofa table and don't see how you would fit 3 pcs into that space! Looks like you have quite a bit of seating to me, and if you have a party, just bring chairs in from the kitchen and dining room!

Summer said...

Thanks for the sweet comments ladies!