Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fifteen Months

Ryan - You are FIFTEEN months old today!!!!

What have you been up too these days???
You weigh 23 lbs, size 4 diapers, size 12-18 months or 18 month clothes and size 4 shoe.

You are walking EVERYWHERE and into EVERYTHING!!! You are one very busy boy. I am worn out at the end of the day. You love to get into things you shouldn't. You are definitely all boy.

You love putting things in the dogs water bowls. I have to put their bowls on the counter after feeding them or you will remind me to put them up.

You can now open doors. Thank goodness for high deadbolt locks.

You love when we chase you and you love when we pick you up and swing you. You giggle and giggle and giggle.

Your two most favorite items are the remote control and phone. There are no substitutes and you get very upset when we take them away.

You love to go into a room and close the door. You love doors and cabinets.

You love puzzles. You don't know exactly how to work them yet but you love to take the pieces off and hold them.

You are starting to enjoy books more and let me read to you. We have so many books.

I'm pretty sure your favorite meal is Chick-fil-A. Ha!

You have transitioned to one nap a day very well. You usually take a 3 hour nap in the afternoon after lunch.

You are definitely a strong-willed child. Sometimes you are easy going but you definitely want your way. You have just begun to throw fits and sometimes I just have to laugh. Just yesterday you thrashed around on the floor when I wouldn't let you play in the fridge.

Every morning I can't wait to go in your room and see your smile. You make me smile and laugh every day. My heart just sings when you raise your hands up for me or give me a hug and lay your head on my shoulder. I wouldn't trade those moments for a gazillion dollars. You are a priceless treasure!

No comments: