Tuesday, September 14, 2010

This and That

We have an awesome Children's Museum here in Cincinnati. I decided to take Ryan this morning. We haven't been since he started walking and he was all over the place. They have so many things for little kids. It is really a neat place.

Ryan played for about an hour and then I had packed our lunch to eat there. It worked out really well and we had a fun time. He loved the train table and wanted to take the trains all over the museum.
Ryan is going to be a monkey for Halloween. I was so excited when his costume came in the mail last week! It is so stinky cute! He is going to be the cutest little monkey ever! (And no, this is not Ryan in the picture)

I had dinner with two of my girlfriends tonight at Dewey's. It was such a fun time and so nice to get out and enjoy some good fellowship with the girls. I love my girlfriends and don't know what I would do without each of their friendships.

No comments: