Friday, September 24, 2010

Show Us Your Life - Master Bedroom

Today on Kelly's Show Us Your Life Friday we are showcasing Master Bedrooms! I absolutely love seeing everyone's homes and getting all kinds of ideas on how I can decorate our house.

I like our master bedroom but I would love to upgrade our queen bed to a king size. I like to spread out when I sleep and Matt can't stand to be hot or touched in his sleep, ha!

View leading into our bedroom.
We got our furniture shortly before we got married. I like our furniture and like the dark cherry. I'm so glad we wall mounted our tv in the corner. It works so well there. And the bay window is a perfect space for Ryan's pack n play.

View from the master bath.
I picked out our comforter set before we got married and I love it. The comforter is super thick and heavy. It's so warm on cold winter mornings.

Annabelle and Gracie's beds are to the right of the dresser. Annabelle usually sleeps in our bed but Gracie gets so hot when she sleeps we have to put her in her own bed.

I've thought many times about changing our bedding but I always want to redo other rooms in the house first. I just need to save up some money and update our bedroom. Here are just some of the bedding sets I LOVE!
I love blue and brown together! Thinking about getting blue and brown pillows for our sofa and loveseat.
This one is so cute! Yes, I realize it's similar to what we currently have but I really like it!
So what do you think? Which is your favorite?

2 comments:

All That Glitters said...

I love your bedding and I love your room! I have a comforter set very close to yours but the dust ruffle is not the same. Ugh!!!! If you get rid of your will you please sell your dust ruffle?!! lol!!! I love the set that is similar to yours as well. Made by Rose tree I think and you can't just buy the dust ruffle. I've checked ebay too!

I'm you newest follower!
Jennifer

Take care!

Alison @ Welcome Sunshine Home said...

Hi! I'm stopping by from Kelly's Korner. We switched to a king size bed earlier this year and we love it! I didn't plan ahead for bedding though which resulted in a late night trip to buy sheets. :) Fortunately, we can still use our queen size bedding in our guest room.

Alison
http://welcomesunshinehome.blogspot.com/