Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Babies and Picture Frames


Today Ryan and I went to visit our good friend Kristin and her sweet baby Jackson. He just turned one month old and he is the sweetest thing. It was great to catch up with Kristin and meet Jackson. Ryan was good but he wore me out, ha! He tried to climb the stairs no less than 10 times in the one hour we were there. Didn't matter where I put him down he would find the stairs. I'm in big trouble when this boy starts running!
Ryan must have wore himself out because he fell asleep on the way home. I laid him down asleep when we got home and that never happens. Some of the things we did this afternoon...

Reading and looking at his flashcards.
Taking a ride in his car.
And feeding the cow. He loves to put the veggies in the cows mouth on the barn.
I've been searching for just the right picture frames for our family pictures that were taken this summer. I found these two frames at Michael's last week and I love them. They are prefect. Now I just have to find the right place to put them.
I'm thinking about putting this pic of Ryan in our master bedroom!

No comments: