Sunday, September 26, 2010

Our Weekend

We had a great weekend!

Saturday we decided to go to Applefest in nearby Lebanon. We had never been so I thought it would be something fun to do. Our friends Tiffany and Presley met us there. We also met up with Ashley, Daniel and their kiddos Caedman and Chloe. It was really fun but super crowded. The pic below is the only pic I took the entire day.

They had all kinds of apple goodies. Apple fritters, caramel apples, apple pie, apple doughnuts and any other kind of fair food you can think of. Matt had a buffalo burger and I enjoyed a caramel apple, my favorite.

One of my favorite things about fall is visiting apple orchards and pumpkin farms. I can't wait to go to some in the next few weeks.

This morning it was finally cooler outside and actually felt like fall. Yay! Ryan can now wear his fall 18 month size clothes.

He looked too adorable this morning I had to get some cute photos after church. This is his orange Tennessee Vols shirt! ;)
Tonight we had a great dinner at Grandpa and Grandma's house (my in-laws) for Aunt Erin's birthday. It was a yummy dinner and Ryan enjoyed spending time with his grandparents! Happy Birthday Aunt Erin!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Summer,
Ryan looks super cute in his orange polo shirt! Love it he is looking so grown up!! I am glad ya'll had an awesome time at the festival and I am with you I looooooove Carmel apples yummo!! My fav part of fall is going to the pumpkin patches as well oooh and wearing ugg boots LOL

Happy Birtday to your Aunt Erin

xoxo
Summer