Saturday, November 28, 2009

Family

My family is here visiting us and we are having a busy and great time. Today we had our real Thanksgiving at my in-laws house. This pic is Ryan's first taste of bananas! He LOVES them and eats them so well.

We love having family here and they are just loving on Ryan. If I'm not careful my mom is gonna try to take him back home to Memphis! Ha! Better watch that boy carefully!

My brother playing with his favorite (and only) nephew.

My mom loving on her sweet little grandson. She said she just can't get enough of him!

My dad feeding Ryan. I can't wait to put him in the TN outfits he brought him. They are so cute!

We had a great dinner tonight at my in-laws. My MIL sure knows how to cook, always so yummy!

Can't wait to eat breakfast at Mimi's tomorrow morning and go shopping with my mom!!!

No comments: