Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weekend Wrap-up

We've had a great weekend! The weather has been just beautiful here. Ryan has been enjoying the breath of fresh air. We've been taking advantage of the nice weather since I know it will turn cold oh too soon!

Saturday morning Matt went to hit some golf balls at the driving range. Ryan went down for his afternoon nap so I headed to a local craft fair. I told Matt he would probably wake up within the hour. I was gone about an hour and when I came home I was shocked to find out Ryan was still napping. He slept for 2 hours and had an hour nap that morning. That makes for one happy momma!

Ryan missed the TN game where the vols really handed it to the Memphis Tigers! (It was a late game after his bedtime) Woohoo! Go Vols! We were also excited to watch the UC Bearcats win over Connecticut. I think I might be becoming a band wagon UC fan, ha!

Today we went to church then a friends house to watch the Bengals game. We pulled off another win and had a great time hanging out with friends. Ryan once again was awesome. He fell asleep in the car on the way and stayed asleep for 2 hours. Yay! He must be going through a growth spurt b/c he never takes 2 hour naps but I sure do love it. I'm praying he keeps this up! =)

No comments: