Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy feet

Thankfully I am feeling better. I still have a stuffy nose but no sore throat and feel almost back to normal. I MUST return to my workout tomorrow!!! Gotta get ready to eat some turkey later this week! Yum!

Ryan has found his feet! It's the cutest thing seeing him reach for his toes and playing with them. He's growing up so fast! I was putting some of his old clothes tonight and couldn't believe he was ever so small.

We've been busy this week preparing for Thanksgiving and my family's visit in just 2 days! I've been running errands and cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. I love Thanksgiving! I can't wait to get together with my family and enjoy a great meal. I have so much to be thankful for this year. I am truly blessed and thankful to my Lord and Savior!
What are you thankful for this year?

No comments: