Friday, November 13, 2009

30th Birthday

So far i've had a great 30th birthday! This morning when I woke up I didn't feel much different.

I met Matt for lunch at Cracker Barrel. Yummy!!! Then Ryan and I headed downtown Cincy to the holiday market. It was good and I got some Christmas presents. Woohoo! Christmas is going to be here before we know it. Only 6 weeks til Christmas. I must say I am super excited about Ryan's first Christmas and shopping for him.

We had a quiet dinner at home tonight. We are going to The Precinct on Sunday for my official birthday dinner. I am super excited. Ryan will be chillin at home with Aunt Brenda and Aunt Teresa. And my yummy birthday cake. I could seriously sit and eat the whole thing, ha! It's white cake with white icing and strawberry filling.

No comments: